My love story.

Monday, September 3, 2012

It's been awhile I didn't post any stories or news. Well I'm back. I want to share a story of mine. Love Story. So I met this girl after she add me into his BBM Contact. So we have a couple of chit chat.

After a few days, which is 1 Ramadhan, equal to 21st of July 2012, I fell in love with her. I guess that time she knows it. 25th July 2012, I had made a confession. I ask her to be my partner of my life and I want the answer after her PMR exam. So I need to wait but I don't mind.

Okay, now I introduce my love. Her name is Athirah bt. Sidek. She is in form 3. Class 3D of Tunaz. Her parents both a teacher.

Long short stories, I love her so much. She got the finest kind, sincere and many more. Well I hope she's reading this. :) AF:AS

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, September 3, 2012

My love story.

It's been awhile I didn't post any stories or news. Well I'm back. I want to share a story of mine. Love Story. So I met this girl after she add me into his BBM Contact. So we have a couple of chit chat.

After a few days, which is 1 Ramadhan, equal to 21st of July 2012, I fell in love with her. I guess that time she knows it. 25th July 2012, I had made a confession. I ask her to be my partner of my life and I want the answer after her PMR exam. So I need to wait but I don't mind.

Okay, now I introduce my love. Her name is Athirah bt. Sidek. She is in form 3. Class 3D of Tunaz. Her parents both a teacher.

Long short stories, I love her so much. She got the finest kind, sincere and many more. Well I hope she's reading this. :) AF:AS

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment