Syasya Minmin Bebebubualal

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hey guys, i want to share my stories. About my beautiful friend. I know her by my friend, Amirul Eman, yeah i really forward to be friend with her. At first we only had a few chat and text. Then we lost contact. Untill one day, i changed my number to digi, then i found her status about asking someone to text with. So i immedietly inbox her my number using facebook. Now we text about 2 day if im not mistaken. It was the most fun girl i ever made. Hey girl, i know you're reading this and i know you are smilling right now :) . Wish for bestfriend forever. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Syasya Minmin Bebebubualal

Hey guys, i want to share my stories. About my beautiful friend. I know her by my friend, Amirul Eman, yeah i really forward to be friend with her. At first we only had a few chat and text. Then we lost contact. Untill one day, i changed my number to digi, then i found her status about asking someone to text with. So i immedietly inbox her my number using facebook. Now we text about 2 day if im not mistaken. It was the most fun girl i ever made. Hey girl, i know you're reading this and i know you are smilling right now :) . Wish for bestfriend forever. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment