The Best Night of Us.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

You already know Syasya Minmin Bebebubualal or Sharifah Syamin Amira. We had a long conversation last night. We talk about things and blogging and etc. It was fun thou my credit insufficient. That makes me stop texting her last night around 02:59:28 AM. Haha. You know what i open her blog everytime with the rythm of Mistletoe song. Now that music maybe meaning to me. Lazy to write long blog.

Yeah i told her half of my heart is loving her. :) but she denied :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Best Night of Us.

You already know Syasya Minmin Bebebubualal or Sharifah Syamin Amira. We had a long conversation last night. We talk about things and blogging and etc. It was fun thou my credit insufficient. That makes me stop texting her last night around 02:59:28 AM. Haha. You know what i open her blog everytime with the rythm of Mistletoe song. Now that music maybe meaning to me. Lazy to write long blog.

Yeah i told her half of my heart is loving her. :) but she denied :(

No comments:

Post a Comment